Wealth management is, by definition, a holistic approach for understanding and developing solutions to address all the major financial challenges of an investor’s financial life. Our team works closely with our clients to develop a customized plan designed around your personal goals. Wealth management can be broken down into 3 major components:
INVESTMENT CONSULTING WHICH INVOLVES:
- A thorough understanding of our client.
- Analyzing the current investment position.
- Developing an investment strategy to help reach stated goals.
- Helping to build confidence so the client can feel free to wisely spend their money on what is most important to them.
ADVANCED PLANNING INCLUDES:
- Enhancing wealth through tax mitigation strategies.
- Effectively transferring wealth to beneficiaries.
- Designing plans to protect wealth.
- Developing strategies to effectively transfer wealth to charities of clients who are so inclined.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT HAS TO DO WITH:
- Regularly reviewing client goals, plans, and values.
- Consistently contacting clients through good or bad markets.
- Regularly meeting with our expert team who develops solutions to help our clients.
Our wealth management consultative process serves as our framework, but it is only the beginning.
To ensure that your family's most important financial issues are addressed as needed, we serve as your personal chief financial officer.
As your personal chief financial officer, we set the foundation of your financial house through this investment plan. Once this plan is in place, we address additional components of your financial picture as needed. With your wealth management plan to guide us, we focus on four broad areas of your financial life:
Wealth enhancement aims to produce the best possible investment returns consistent with your level of risk tolerance and to minimize the tax impact on those returns.
Wealth transfer intends to find and facilitate the most tax-efficient way to pass assets to succeeding generations, and to do so in a way that meets your wishes.
Wealth protection is aimed at protecting your wealth against potential creditors, litigants, children’s spouses and potential ex-spouses.
Charitable giving helps fulfill your charitable goals. It is most effective when coordinated with the three services above.